Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
DETAILED COURSE MAPS:
7:00 am - Marathon (Early start @ 5:00 am - 5 hr +)
7:00 am - Half Marathon
8:00 am - 8K
8:05 am - 3K
- The Trials Legacy Marathon is a Boston qualifier!
- There will be13 aid stations (approx every 2 miles) with water and sports drinks, supported by enthusiastic high school runners and volunteer organizations.
- There are 11 sanicans along the route.
- Marathon runners have 7 hours for a 5am early start and 5 hours for a 7am start. We have to be off the roads by 12 noon for the Lakefair Parade.
- Lodging Options: We are currently in talks with several hotels about a formal relationship/discounts for Olympia Lakefair Races participants. However in the interm please visit our local visitor and convention bureau "Experience Olympia & Beyond" for more information by
- Click here for a comprehensive PDF developed by the Race Committee with all of the facts you could want to know about our races